Saturday, February 24, 2007

A guide for getting around Greece

I'm Starting these blog in order to help people spend nice time in Greece.

I have been traveling or living in Greece since 1999 and I will add information to this website that I think is helpful to travelers to Greece and the Greek islands.

You could follow links to stories and articles I will write on various Greek subjects like Food, accommodation interesting stuff,
scams cheap tickets etc.

For the beginning I will start writing about Athens, which is usually the first impact town when you reach Greece.


I hope it will easily serve you as your basic guide to Greece !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Nice job, i would like to read about where to go in Greece to spend a nice holiday!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.